Mothers day Poems - Poetry Collection 2013

Mothers day Poem Collection 2013

Still the Modern generation is following the Trade of poems and Poetry on the special days like Mothers day , fathers day and valentines day. mothers day 2013 is coming soon and people are searching for the USA poem for Mothers day 2013. In this post we have given you the best and selected Mothers day Poems collection 2013 to share it with your Friends. hope you will Love it and Like it.

I Love you Mothers day Poem 2013
I love you and I need you, even though
I may at times have made you tear your hair!
I set myself apart, but even so
Your presence and your love are always there.
You are my jail cell and ten-ton door
That keeps me from just being who I am.
And so I pound the walls and go to war,
Ramming all the rules that I can ram.
Yet though I must rebel, all the while
I know your love's the ground on which I stand.
I wait upon the flash of your proud smile
And twist inside at every reprimand.
I'm sorry for the times I've caused you pain;
After these brief storms, love will remain.

who is mother ? A poem for Mother's day 2013

So Blessed by You, Mom
A mother who always cares,
A mother who’s always there.
A mother who always prays,
A mother who always stays.
When things get rough,
When life gets tough,
When all is just too much to bear,
God’s Word she shares.
God’s light she shines.
So blessed God made this mother mine.
Author Unknown
A mother Poem for Mothers day

A Mother…
When you’re a child she walks before you,
To set an example.
When you’re a teenager she walks behind you
To be there should you need her.
When you’re an adult she walks beside you
So that as two friends you can enjoy life together..
Author Unknown

You were the First Poem 2013

Yours were the first eyes I looked into.
Yours were the first arms to hold me tight.
You were the first to show me never-ending love and compassion.
Forever . . . you are my mother
And I am blessed.
Mother is like a Flower Poem 2013

A Mother is like a flower
Beautiful,still and patient
Mothers beauty is in the way
She loves her child
Her stillness is in waiting on her child to respond
And her patients comes from her child knowing right from wrong
A beautiful flower blossom,s ahhhhhhh
The sent of a flower is calming
As it sit,s still for the wind to carry it,s sent
And it is patient,on going to seed,
It last for an enjoyable season


This was the list of the latest and selected Mothers day Poems Collection 2013. Hope you will Love it and Like it. Feel Free to share and wish.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment